These photos were kindly supplied by Sheila Russell, who lived in the Kingsmead building, on this site, with her husband, who was Principal from 1977 - 1995.
1427. The Friends Foreign Mission Association. "Kings" building. The Original Quaker College, opened in 1905. Later it also trained Methodist missionaries. It became wholly Methodist in 1960 and closed in 1993.
1428. Kings Building viewed from Bristol Road.
1429. The Porter's Lodge and the chapel viewed from Bristol Road.
1430. Kingsmead family flats.
1431. Kings Building.
1432. Queens Building (now called Elmfield House) was built in the 1960s. View from 'the meadow' across Bristol Road.